Pages

Friday, April 19, 2013

Drs apt

The oncologist still wants me to have surgery, he wants me to be cancer free so he wants the nodules out of the lung.  He is meeting with the pulmonolgist and surgeon next week to discuss my scans.  I was able to get a general idea of when the surgery would be followed by when radiation would start.

  The twist in all of this is that he was concerned about the cyst they saw on my ovary so he sent me over to get an ultra sound.  At the end of the ultra sound the radiologist came in and wanted to look at some more angles.  I started to get nervous at this point and it turned out to be for good reason.  After they were done the radiologist said that she was going to recommend to my oncologist that I get an MRI.  They found a mass on my left ovary that is not a cyst and she thinks they can tell what exactly it is by an MRI.  She said she was concerned because of already having cancer and wants me to get it checked out.  I am now awaiting a call from my Dr. to schedule the MRI.

2 comments:

  1. Thinking of You. I am consistently amazed by your strength through all of this. I hope that your strength is reflected by all of our collective compassion. It would be safe to say that at least one of us is thinking of you every second of the day.

    Dan H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay strong Leah!! We all love you and pray for you and this too shall pass. Will be thinking good thoughts for you.
    Katie and Addison

    ReplyDelete