Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

preliminary scan results

I called the Drs office and got preliminary scan results. The spots they are checking on in the lungs have not changed in size at all. I am glad about this, I find it hard to believe that if they were cancer that the chemo would keep them the exact same size throughout all the treatments, but what do I know. The other awesome news is that there is no new growth anywhere so that is great! There apparently is a small cyst on my ovary but I was told it is not considered suspicious to be cancerous and it is normal. We will be meeting with the Dr Friday to discuss the scan and discuss the surgery

8 comments:

  1. Awesome news! :D Hoping for more great news on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made my day Leah!!! So incredibly happy for you!! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's wonderful news!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, so far so good, fingers crossed for Friday! Thanks for the update!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's great news. I'm really happy for you. You're one of the most positive and strong persons I know. You're in my thoughts every day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No growth is great news! May Friday be nothing but great news as well.

    God Bless
    Adam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great news Leah!! I'll pray for more good news on Friday. I love your new background..... :)
    Dawn <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good news to hear Leah! Beautiful background picture!

    ReplyDelete