Pages

Monday, September 23, 2013

Latest CT scan not good

I got a call from my primary DR this morning.  She told me some confusing info and then my aunt was able to run down to the hospital and actually obtain my radiologist report.  The report basically says that I have a mass near my pelvis and multiple nodules in my subdiaphragmatic region as well as fluid in my abdomen.  Originally the nurse said that i had spots in my lungs but according to this it is below my lung so we are all kind of confused.  I am currently trying to get an apt with my oncologist.

I have felt sick all weekend, very nauseas and just not feeling good, I guess we know why. Please pray!

4 comments:

  1. Leah...praying for supernatural strength and comfort from God. And, yes, healing. Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of prayers to you! Love, Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. thoughts and prayers to you leah! btw - happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you can get in to see the oncologist soon and get some clarification. Keeping you in my thoughts always!

    ReplyDelete