Pages

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

seeing oncologist today

I was finally able to get in to see the oncologist I see in providence today, at 2.  I am in so much pain, it just seems like it gets worse every day and sleeping is the worst, there is no comfortable position except sitting up.  I want to get in to see my Boston Dr but haven't been able to get anything scheduled yet.

It is just terrifying that all this growth happened in a matter of 2 months or actually less because I have had symptoms for weeks.  This is not good at all and I have no idea what the next step is.  I have heard they can drain the fluid, which supposedly is what is causing most of the pain, so we will see.  all the symptoms I had back when I asked for the colonoscopy are signs this was going on and that is so scary!!

5 comments:

  1. Thinking of you Leah!!! and sending prayers and hugs. <3
    Please let me know if you need anyhting.....
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leah we are all pulling for you! Prayers are coming your way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending prayers and positive thoughts your way, Leah.
    XO!
    Brenna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leah - you are so strong and will get through this too. Sending you prayers!
    -Katie O

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prayers are going out to you my friend!

    ReplyDelete