Pages

Friday, September 20, 2013

Work and my latest problems

Thankfully work is not on my list of problems!  I have been enjoying my time there and it is not as hard to remember everything and get back in the groove as I had feared.

 I am getting a CT tomorrow that will hopefully show the hernia.  I have a distended stomach and have had one for a while so they want to do a scan to see if I have fluid in there or anything else causing it and the tech said the scan should pick up on the hernia.

2 comments:

  1. good to hear you are diving back into work! and also good to hear about the ct scan. weird that you are saying your stomach is distended. i literally just had a conversation with a guy here at work whose gf had st 3 breast cancer (she's good now) - she just had a ct scan done at cleveland clinic last week due to the same issue...and you are both runners so i'm wondering if there is come correlation to running and fluid in the stomach d/t exercising and utilizing your stomach muscles. all the best for the scans and hopefully they'll find that pesky hernia and you can get that taken care of!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to say that you are always in my thought. I wish for the best with the results of the CT scan. I am here for you anytime you need me. You are such an amazing woman. Isabelle

    ReplyDelete