Pages

Thursday, December 26, 2013

scan tomorrow

I have my scan tomorrow.  I am a little anxious because I have been having a kind of new intense pressure/pain near my liver.  I am not sure if anything will show up on the scan but it makes me nervous that this happened while I was on a little break from the chemo. It was so nice to not feel the effects of chemo over christmas but I still have an awful cold.  I will get blood work tomorrow before my scan and I am hoping it shows my white count up so that I am clear for chemo monday otherwise I think they will want to give me the shot that I do not want.  So let's pray on that one.

The project my friend Kim was working on is completed and I have posted a picture below.  What looks like lines all around the edge (if you zoom in) is actually everyones name that submitted it to Kim when she asked for it a while back.  I think it came out awesome and I was excited to hang it on the wall for everyone that comes over to see and search for their name.

6 comments:

  1. Oh, Leah...it looks beautiful! And you look pretty beautiful yourself! Praying as you go for your scan. God bless, Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture!! I can't wait to see it person. Good luck tomorrow, I'll be thinking of you!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is amazing! I can't wait to see it!
    As always, I'll be thinking of you tomorrow. Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, now I'll have to fly to RI just to find my name! Hope your scan goes well tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Everyone - Thanks for being patient with me about the project!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Kim the picture is perfect! Well worth the wait!!! And yes you too look great Leah! BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT!

    Kiki

    ReplyDelete