Pages

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

sitting by the fire

It seems as though it is finally going to warm up a little toward the end of the week, but it's been in the 30s at night here and that's cold!  I went to a restaurant where you can sit outdoors and since it's been chilly they warm you up as you can see in the photo, kinda cool.

I did get reservations for me and my mom to take a balloon ride on Thursday morning, bright and early, they like to go before sunrise so that will be kinda cool to see.  My friend is letting me borrow her camera so I can take better pictures.

It has been relaxing out here, I went to a vegan restaurant last night that is right next door to an Italian restaurant.  They have an arrangement where you can go next door and order the vegan food and have them serve it to you at the Italian place so you can eat with people who are ordering the Italian food.  I thought that was pretty cool!  And to fit in at the Italian place I ordered a vegan lasagna which was really good!

The sun doesn't seem to be out today, but I when it is I will have to find a rock!  I heard it is snowing back home, so I won't complain!

3 comments:

  1. Yes Leah it is snowing here in New England :( and I do hope you find some sun and are able to lay on your rock!!
    Have fun on your balloon ride that sounds awesome!!! I can't wait to see the pics.
    So glad your having a nice relaxing time...
    <3 Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do have snow! I can not wait to see the photo's you take from the balloon ride!!! My mom would watch from the safety of Terra Firma!

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. goose bumps for you! whoo hoo for the balloon ride! cant wait to see some pictures! stay warm, its' cold out here!

    ReplyDelete