Pages

Sunday, January 12, 2014

chemo tomorrow

I have been feeling OK.  My stomach continues to give me problems and I have a drainage scheduled for tomorrow after chemo.  My stomach flucuates between being really big and swollen and only being a little big.  I am not sure there will be enough to drain tomorrow but if I feel well enough after the chemo they are going to try.

I have been juicing every day and exercising so I feel like I am doing all I can to fight this.  I am looking forward to seeing everyone on Saturday, I hope you can make it!

3 comments:

  1. Hope chemo goes ok and they can help you with your stomach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking about you today as you have your next treatment....each one is a step closer to winning this battle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're feeling okay.

    ReplyDelete