Pages

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

little concerning

I have had some stomach issues and lots of pains lately.  It is weird, I have the pain in my shoulders I had after my surgeries where it feels like air is trapped in my abdominal cavity. I don't know if this is from fluid that is slowly building up or what.  I don't feel like there is enough there to get drained, nor do I want to go through the process, since I have managed to wait so long.  I have been more tired than usual and all these things are making me nervous about the chemo not working as well. 

Please pray for these things and that I'm feeling well enough to enjoy the band together event that I am so looking forwad to!

2 comments:

  1. You're in my thoughts Leah! I really hope you can make it. Everyone would love to see you! -Dani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you and your beautiful family. May God bring healing, strength and love to you.

    ReplyDelete