Pages

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

vacation!

I did not get drained on Monday.  They took forever to get me into my Dr's apt and then by the time they started chemo I missed my apt for drainage.  I also seem to fluctuate so much, my stomach was down so I didn't feel it necessary to try to get it done.  I had the apt after chemo which is when I feel the sickest.  I made one for next time before chemo so they can at least check and see if there is enough to drain.  This will be nice because we are going on a cruise in February and it will at least make me feel like I can wear a bathing suit!

Bryan booked us a Caribbean cruise!  I am hoping we can use some of the money from the event to help pay for this.  It is so nice to have something to look forward to after I get chemo, it's all I can think about now.  We leave February 9.  I know i can't keep planning vacation after vacation but I hope we can come up with something else to look forward to after this because it is such a good motivator to get through the tough days.

6 comments:

  1. Good for you, Leah! You need and deserve something to look forward to. And it will be nice for you and Brian.

    missy

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful that the two of you will have that time together! :)

    Cady

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did I hear the word V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N???? Wonderful!!!! I can not wait to hear all about it through your wonderful pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Due to a prior committment, I won't be able to make it tomorrow, which is unfortunate. Because even though I've been lucky enough to see it many times, I regret missing another chance to see what love looks like. I hope for you a warm, wonderful evening, surrounded by people think the world of you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A cruise sounds lovely! It's always good to have a vacation to look forward to, I say keep planning them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can not think of anyone more deserving for taking a Vacation!! I hope you have a fabulous time and feel well during your trip! Blessings and thoughts to you and your family continue.

    ReplyDelete