Pages

Monday, April 7, 2014

on a happier note

I am in the process of booking our hot air balloon ride for our Tucson trip, AND on an even more exciting note, I think the acupuncture that I've been trying is starting to work on my neuropathy!!  I have had 4 acupuncture treatments and haven't had too much success yet but just recently I started to get more feeling in my feet which have been numb on the bottom for just about a year now.  I was told if i didn't notice any improvement by the next treatment that it might not work, so I am very excited!

Feeling much better after an awful week, and I am super excited that I don't have to go back a week from today to get poisoned again!  So excited for my break and to feel good and see my family!

3 comments:

  1. This makes me so happy! Glad the acupuncture might be working, and so happy you're looking forward to your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!! So happy for happier notes!

    ReplyDelete