Pages

Monday, October 20, 2014

Scan instead of chemo

I have had a lot of pains lately as well lots of stomach issues.  After filing my list of complaints today they wanted to hold off on treatment until next week.  I am also getting a scan done today to see what is going on.  Will keep you all posted.  Delaying treatment a week throws off everything.  I was supposed to be on an off week for Thanksgiving and Christmas and now that is a chemo week.  Like my mom said, only thing worse than chemo is not getting it.

3 comments:

  1. I hope your pains go away so you can relax and enjoy some of this week off from chemo. I am sorry you might have treatment over Thanksgiving and Christmas.. I love the picture you add of the family! Beautiful family:)
    Love, Brenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frustrating to think that you might have chemo on those weeks, but hey, you can make those holidays whenever you want. So bump them whichever way you need to in order to enjoy them more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea from Renée above, just move the holidays! I'm sorry you are in pain and uncomfortable, Leah. Good luck with the scan results.

    ReplyDelete