Pages

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Nausea, aches and pains oh my

I have felt pretty awful the last couple of days.  I've been sleeping in the recliner, my tumors are so painful I can't even lay on my sides for a second.  I have some fluid which causes horrible cramping in my back and my abdomen.  I am nauseas also I believe from the fluid.  The suffering is so hard, it makes me think a lot about death because I have to believe that there is no suffering in heaven.

This trial has to work, please continue to pray for me.  One of my cousins is getting married Sunday and I so badly want to attend the wedding and feel good.  I  want to be able to eat and not feel sick, i want to visit with my family, i want to dance!  i just want to be normal again.  I am so scared and nervous about the trial because I feel like its my last hope right now.  Like my brother always says I just have to stay alive until there is a cure.

Heading to Boston now, if I feel ok I will try to update you all later!


4 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear you are struggling so much! :( I hope this study brings you some relief and you feel better for this weekend! My thoughts are with you... Dani

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so hope you feel better for the wedding. Prayers for this trial... God does have a special plan for you no matter what it seems right now. You are always in my thoughts. I would like to talk to you off line someday because I have a story for you when you are up to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. God bless you today. We are praying for good results from this trial. We keep you in out daily prayers and extra prayers for today. Carol and Ron

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are in my heart and prayers today :) May God Bless this trial, may our heavenly Father strengthen and heal you through it!

    ReplyDelete