Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

The wedding

The wedding was so much fun!  I got to dance and hang out with family and I actually felt okay.  It was a beautiful ceremony and reception right down the street from us at the Glen so that was super convenient. Here are some pictures from the event!

                                                            Me and Bryan
                                                          Me and Rachael (my cousin)
                                                         me and my mom
 my mom, my brother and me

8 comments:

  1. You all look gorgeous! Glad you had a nice night out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures make my heart smile! Such fond memories with your family when we were kids..... So very happy you were able to enjoy the day Leah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thrilled you got to go and you felt well doing it! I thought of you several times this weekend and wondered if you would be able to go! See God was smiling on you! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy you went and had a great time! I loved the burning bush background. What a beautiful time of year. I'm glad you were able to enjoy it all with your family. -LizG

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures. Happy you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leah, You look so pretty! And so does your beautiful mom! Hope you are continuing to feel good this week.

    Missy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such great pictures! Happy to hear you were feeling well! :) - Dani

    ReplyDelete
  8. You looked gorgeous! Wow, that tree is a nice background, huh? So nice to hear you felt well and enjoyed yourself.

    ReplyDelete