Pages

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Tuesday scan and treatment

Tuesday will be such a long day for me, we need to leave before 7am to get up to Boston.  I have a scan and then treatment.  I won't get results of the scan until probably the 2nd as my dr is out of town.  I am not too concerned with results, if it shows a little growth I will be surprised although it is expected with this kind of treatment.

I continue to get severe cramps early afternoon every day from the pills I take for the treatment.  We haven't been able to find anything to relieve that yet.  I get my week off starting next wed and I look forward to that as I get pretty immediate relief after stopping them.  The rash has gone away although something appears to be starting up again but nothing severe like last time.

Trying to enjoy extra time with kids as they are on Christmas break this week.  Keeping a 3 year old boy entertained indoors can be pretty hard!

5 comments:

  1. Good luck tomorrow Leah! I'll be crossing fingers/toes that all goes well and you find some relief on your week off from treatment. Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!! - Dani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending you Prayers and Love.
    John

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully the cramps mean that it's killing those tumors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of you! Hope all went well yesterday. :) Missy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leah, I'm a new member of your prayer team! Dorelle has known me since I was born, and actually was my babysitter for awhile. We were chatting online the other day and she shared your health concerns, and you're at the top of my list! Seems I have, the family genes, where the body goes crazy after age 50! No gory details, but I f aught for my life.... from the edge in 2009, and won! God's Miracle, not only allowed me to live, but recover far beyond anyone's expectation!! So Jan. 2013, when I was diagnosed with stage 3c intraductal carcinoma breast cancer I was stunned! I am here to tell you that after almost a year of aggressive chemo and radiation, I am cancer free. Having "been there" helps me pray for others diagnosed with a cancer more specifically. Hang in there Leah, God's miracles happen!!! I received quite a few, and I believe yours will come. Stay strong in mind, never doubt you'll win, don't allow your faith to fail you, increase it, make it stronger to fight this evil disease. Until next time, God Bless you.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete