Pages

Monday, January 19, 2015

Are things Taking a turn?

I have had some really good days lately.  I found myself actually feeling like a normal person.  I usually need help running simple errands where I don't feel well enough to drive myself but this weekend I even did errands alone.  I went to church and really enjoyed seeing everyone and was able to go with the kids to a birthday party amongst other things.  I saw someone running this weekend and thought to myself maybe that will be me some day if this good streak continues.

I am heading to AZ in a little over a week and I hope I feel this good to travel.  I really hope things have taken a turn for the better I could really get used to this!

13 comments:

  1. This post warms my heart and makes me smile! So happy to hear you are feeling better. Your excitement and positive energy radiate in your recent posts! Xoxo - Katie O

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great to hear Leah!!!! You deserve it and I pray the good streak continues for you! Enjoy every sunny moment in az;):) love Brenna

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is excellent. I hope it continues too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy to hear you're feeling good! Yay for you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome news! Glad you feel more like you and like doing stuff with the kids, that makes you so happy. Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just thanked our heavenly Father for this good news :)

    Mike Mullen

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Goosebumps!" So glad for you!

    Missy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this!!!!!
    Dawn B

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah! The weather is amazing right now, come on over. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You inspire so many people, maybe more than you realize. Not just your words but every aspect of you. I'm so glad to hear you're experiencing fun days because you are an amazing, strong willed bright soul who deserves all things happy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful news!!! Have a wonderful restful time in Arizona!!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay!! So happy to read such a great post. Keep feeling better and enjoy your time in Arizona. :) - Dani

    ReplyDelete