Pages

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Missing sunglasses

The day I came home from the hospital after surgery, the 1st of October, my mom came home with me. She misplaced her prescription sunglasses that day at our house and we haven't found them since. She went home without them and I have still been searching! I can't remember who was around tha week but many people were in and out of the house and we wondered if someone might have picked them up by mistake and now has a pair of glasses they can't even wear and were wondering where they came from! If this is you please let me know!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry they never turned up!

    But if you come across my navy blue night shirt, I'll be glad to bring that back home with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check the toy room. It was probably Drew.

    ReplyDelete