Pages

Monday, March 31, 2014

3/28 scan results

Overall the scan results are good.  Everything is still getting smaller in the abdomen.  The dr showed us the scan and it is terrifying to see how much disease there was back in September and to compare it to now. Although things are shrinking there are a lot of tumors in the abdomen.  The radiologist noted that the spot on my lungs they have been following increased in size a tiny bit but the dr looked at it and didn't agree.  They are just keeping an eye on it.  The dr wants to do another CEA test after my vacation and if my markers have gone up she wants to do another scan just to get a baseline after my break. Overal good news!  Thanks for the prayers!

8 comments:

  1. Fantastic news to start the week Leah! I am so happy you are getting to escape back to AZ again in April....well deserved!! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So thankful you got some good news...I'm sure your vacation will be that much more enjoyable! God bless! Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leah, I'm so happy the chemo is working! Good news and I like their approach they're taking by getting another baseline after a break and keeping an eye on your lung.
    Xo Xo! Brenna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leah, I am so glad. Am looking forward to seeing you and your family next month!

    missy

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nice that they are shrinking. I wish they would go away.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YESS!! Good news is what I was hoping to hear! Now you can really enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoo hoo! Great news! Not such good news about being sick and hoping it's not the stomach bug...speedy recovery wished for you Leah...especially since AZ is so close! Enjoy your trip out west!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy to read this tonight. Can't wait to see you. :)

    ReplyDelete