Pages

Friday, March 21, 2014

Worst chemo ever

I feel like this week has been the worst in a long time. For one, it's our first chemo without having a grandma living here to help out.  So that immediately makes it more difficult for so many reasons.  Then for the first time ever I got sick to my stomach the day I got chemo.  Since my son ended up sick a few days later we figured out I must have had a stomach bug at the same time as the chemo.  Which makes sense, I have always gotten extremely nauseous but never gotten sick.   I still have very low energy, By this day after chemo I'm usually running on the treadmill and that is not happening today!

Anyway, Please pray for me.  I have some horrible vision problem that happens a few days after chemo.  I have been given medication for it but it isn't working like it used to.  I am just not feeling myself lately and it makes everything harder to deal with. 

Hope everyone else is doing well, the weather has held out a bit for us.  The only thing that's keeping me going is that we planned a family trip in April and I get to skip a chemo treatment for it.  I am super excited about that!  We are going to visit my family in Tucson!  It should be in the 80s and sunny!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Leah,

    I'm sorry you are feeling so awful this time around with your chemo treatment. I will say some prayers for you to start feeling better soon. I am so glad you have a fun trip to look forward to. Most times, I think time with family eases the heart and mends the soul. I hope you get to find a sunny place to sit tomorrow. It's supposed to be lovely!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you got sick at the same time as your treatment. I've been soaking up some rays for you here in Tucson. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear that you are sick. I will pray for your eyes to return to normal

    ReplyDelete
  4. You seem a little down in this post... you are a strong person it seems and my heart goes out to you in every post, for having to deal with something like this with two small children makes you a strong person indeed. My prayers and thoughts are always with you and your family. Just remember that you are a wonderful person and keep smiling...

    ReplyDelete