Pages

Thursday, May 1, 2014

awesome trip

We arrived home safely and had an awesome time in Tucson.  The weather was perfect, I was outside with the kids every day and we came back to rain and cooler weather!  My mom's friend was gracious enough to offer us her timeshare so the kids slept great having their own room and own beds.  The place also had a pool and Elly was in every day, getting closer and closer to swimming on her own!  We were able to go to the desert museum and see the animals and spend lots of time with family!  Thanks everyone for prayers for safe travel and for me feeling so good the whole time. 
  I get chemo again on Monday and I am not looking forward to it.  I am going to have a discussion with the dr about how to manage my symptoms and try to avoid getting so sick.  Then in a few weeks I have another appointment with the dr doing the clinical trial, to ask more questions and find out more about it.

2 comments:

  1. It was so great to see you! Glad you made it home safely. Still waiting for Ian to feel better so we can go home too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Hope that I am your friend, too, Leah! :) It was good to see you. And your kids have got to be two of the sweetest, most beautiful children out there. I am in love with Drew!
    Will be awaiting your news on the clinical trial. I so hope that you get in!

    ReplyDelete