Pages

Thursday, June 5, 2014

better chemo

So the Nurse Practictioner had no problem eliminating the irinotican.  I am a little nauseas but for once I feel like the antinausea medication is working to help with that so that is awesome.  I am also not in bed and was able to eat breafkast out of bed and haven't gone back since I got up!

I hope to continue to feel good, I feel like if I'm doing ok now it won't get worse.  I had a good friend take me to chemo for the first time, my husband was unable to go because of a work meeting.  We actually had some fun, being able to overhear your chemo neighbor can definitely be interesting!  And watching shows with a good friend is not something I get to do often.  Thanks for taking me Celine!  And thanks to our other neighbor Dawn for watching Celine's daughter so that she could take me!  Good neighbors and good friends are what make everything doable!  And of course family, Bryans mom is out to help since my mom went home for a while, so we couldn't do this without Grandma!

5 comments:

  1. So good to hear you're doing well! Showers of blessings to you today! Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy it went better for you this round!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Leah,
    I am so happy for you that you were up and out of bed the very next day. What a change for you! I hope you continue to feel good.

    Missy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such great news! To finally feel good after so long!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems strange to say "we had fun" but we kind of did! The best part is that you feel better this time … yay for you! Thank you for trusting me to take you - it was an honor.

    ReplyDelete