Pages

Monday, June 9, 2014

Humph

So I certainly felt better without the irinotican but not great.  After my pump came off I was nauseas for days after.  It wAsnt as bad of nausea but still it is awful bein even a little nauseas.  I am not as optimistic about continuing the treatment now.  I am seriously looking into alternative therapies.  I know that after this chemo stops working the only options are clinical trials and I am about done putting chemicals in my body!  I am praying hard on this decision as I have a scan Thursday and depending on the results the decision might be made for me.  I feel like I can't die without having tried everything I can get my hands on and why not start now.   We all know the chemo will never cure me it is just prolonging my life.  I need to find something that is a cure!

5 comments:

  1. We share your hope and pray your prayers. Your dignity is such a gift.

    Dan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad the chemo was better but sorry to hear that you were still left feeling junky. I hope your scan on Thursday goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a courageous woman, Leah. You deserve to find a cure. You are in my thoughts every day.

    Missy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fingers and toes crossed that your scan goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leah,
    Wishing that you did not need all those chemicals in your body as well. I will keep the prayer chain going that you will be one of the lucky ones and you will find that treatment that can keep you with us forever! Stay positive because Mental Health is as important as your drive to maintain physical health!
    DV

    ReplyDelete