Pages

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Friends

friend (frnd)
n.
1. A person whom one knows, likes, and trusts.
2. A person whom one knows; an acquaintance.
3. A person with whom one is allied in a struggle or cause; a comrade.
 
I have been able to visit with a few friends from college and high school while out here in Tucson.  One of my friends from college flew in from Colorado to surprise me, and it worked!  It has been great to see everyone and reminisce.  I leave for RI tomorrow, and I am missing my kids and husband but certainly not ready to get back in the chemo chair.
 

 

2 comments:

  1. It was SO great to see you! Hope you had a decent trip home. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 3 of you look just like you did at NAU! Wish I could have been there too! - Ande

    ReplyDelete