Pages

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

GI Dr

I met with my GI Dr today, the one that performed my colonoscopy last september and had the lovely pleasure of discovering my tumor.  The earliest he could move up my colonoscopy was Aug 15.  It is about 6 weeks earlier than the previously scheduled one, but not as soon as I was hoping.  He didn't seem horribly concerned yet of course he agreed we need to do a colonoscopy as soon as I could get in.  He was also very interested in seeing my scan i'm getting done tomorrow, so hopefully nothing lights up on that in that area or any other!
 
I have my scan tomorrow and then will meet with my oncologist Friday to discuss results, so hopefully I will have good news Friday!

3 comments:

  1. As always...All my prayers are heading your way Leah!!! Happy Friday!!
    Love all your vacation pictures. The kids, you and Bryan look like u had a great time!!
    Dawn :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leah (Peah),
    Thanks for posting. I have been thinking about you all day.
    :) Missy (Pissy)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers and good luck aimed at you and your family. You are due for some positive news so I am going with that!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete