Pages

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

preliminary of scan

So Bryan and I both had the same opinion that we would just wait until Friday and not call to get results of my scan before then.  Then a few hours after the scan my oncologist calls me.  He told me that my lungs looked the same, awesome news!!  Everything else looked good except there is something on my liver and he wants me to get an MRI to get a better look.  He said the radiologist had just called him and wanted him to order the MRI and that it could possibly be a change in blood flow they are seeing.  I have no idea what that means exactly but let's hope it's that!

  I feel like we have been down this road before and I don't like where it ended so let's hope for a different path.  At least this time I know better and will only be making one trip to get the MRI done!  I am awaiting the phone call to schedule it and for now my Friday appointment is on hold until we can get this scheduled and get the results.

6 comments:

  1. Hope the MRI is SOON and, for whatever good reason, your blood flow is variable! (Thinking positive thoughts!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will be thinking of you. So glad about the lungs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All 3 of us are praying for you. The boys are really praying and so am I. Glad to hear about the lungs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking about you from afar and sending you love and good thoughts.
    Isabelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't even think to ask you about the lungs! So glad to hear there is no change!
    Variable blood flow sounds good to me ... so that is what I am wishing for you right now. Either that or some kind of malfunction with the scan and it's really nothing at all.

    ReplyDelete