Pages

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Chemo today

I am currently getting chemo.  Few set backs with reaction to something but nothing major.  Confirmed another tumor on my rib today.  A place that has always bothered me and drs had said was normal.  The scan shows it as soft tissue tumor.  No wonder I can't sleep at night I'm covered in them!  My sweet, sweet neighbor has loaned us her awesome van for a few days to make all the trips easier to Boston.  I also had another 2.4 liters drained yesterday.

I am surprisingly feeling ok today, which I think is related to beig drained yesterday, have it scheduled again for Friday.

3 comments:

  1. I love you Leah.
    Josie

    ReplyDelete
  2. An old hymn..."Be still, my soul! the Lord is on thy side; Bear patiently the cross of grief or pain; leave to they God to order and provide; In every change He faithful will remain. Be still, my soul! thy best, thy heavenly Friend, through thorny ways leads to a joyful end." Praying always! Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are an amazing and strong person. I am thinking about you every day and praying for you!

    ReplyDelete