Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Something wonderful is happening

My mom bought me this mediation CD.  I am not normally that accepting of trying meditation but I tried it and loved it.  It is a meditation specifically for someone with cancer going through chemo.  At one point during the meditation the woman mentions of something wonderful taking place.  This phrase is very emotional for me as I feel as if something wonderful has finally happened to me.

 I was drained on Monday and I haven't developed much fluid.  Last time I was drained, this many days later I had a significant amount of fluid and would be uncomfortable by now.  I slept on my side for a little bit last night and it wasn't painful! I also had a wonderful massage today at the healing co op and was able to lay on my stomach to get my back massaged, I can't remember the last time I was able to lay on my stomach!   And the best part of all, I was able to hold my son, I haven't been able to pick him up and hold him in over a month!!  I feel as though these are all signs that the chemo is working!!  Something wonderful is happening!

13 comments:

  1. Very happy to read this, glad you are feeling so positive!

    Love,
    Cady

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading this post just made my day Leah!!! Love....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love hearing such postive and wonderful news!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was so nice to hug you yesterday and not feel like I was going to hurt you - so glad that you were able to do the same to Drew! Happy tears for you, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish there was a like button for this!! I LOVE this news!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful news Leah. You are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hugs are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So happy to read your post, you are amazing. You are in my heart and my thoughts. Isa

    ReplyDelete
  9. So nice to read this post. Wishing you continued good news. You are constantly in my thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! I loved this post and I'm so glad you found some relief. :) Hope something wonderful continues coming your way!! - Dani

    ReplyDelete