Pages

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Taking names



Hi Everyone,

This is Leah's friend Kim. I was hoping you'd help me with a little project I'm working on for Leah. I won't get too specific because I don't want to spoil the surprise for Leah, but will make sure you know about it when it's done.
I’d like to put the names of everyone rooting for her on this item so she can be reminded whenever she sees it. It means a lot to her to know there are so many people out there supporting her.

If you would like to be included, please email your name to kmccarthy1040@gmail.com (or if you know me and would prefer to contact me another way, that works too). Please include the names of any family/friends who would like to participate, but please avoid sending duplicate emails. This was the best way I knew how to reach everyone Leah knows but I know some people may not be blog checkers, so please spread the word! I'd like to have everyone's names by Saturday October 12th.

It can be: first and last names, just first names, “___ Family”, and/or groups, etc. Whatever you’re comfortable with. The more the better, but I’d like to focus on names that hold significance and don’t want this to go viral to people who may not be familiar with Leah’s story.

If for some reason, someone would like to remain anonymous but still show their support, the best thing I can think of is to comment saying "anonymous" or whatever you'd like to be listed as.

I wont save anyone's email addresses and you wont be signed up for spam or anything, I promise. If you'd rather not email you can always post as a comment, but I'd like to keep the majority of people "hidden" from Leah till she sees it.

You are all awesome! Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment