Pages

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Every day is different

I had a really good day yesterday.  My back and leg pain has finally subsided and I felt good.  Then this morning I woke up with a stiff neck and nausea. Thankfully as the day went on I felt better.  I think the nausea can be from the fluid.  It feels like the fluid is bothering me less lately as far as cramping goes though.

I have had so much fun with the kids this past week.  We got to go out on a sail boat and swim in a pool and go to the beach and enjoy the summer sun!

I get my results of my scan Friday, tomorrow. I would not be surprised if there was growth after all my symptoms so we'll see.  I will let you all know!


1 comment:

  1. Great to hear you are feeling a bit better, Leah. Hoping for positive news today at your doc visit.

    Missy

    ReplyDelete