Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Helping Leah

Hi everyone, this is Sarah Grinnell, Leah's cousin. There are many friends and family that have expressed an interest in wanting to help Leah, Bryan, and the kids in some way during this difficult time. Many of you are far away and/or have busy schedules that don't allow for time to prepare meals or help out with childcare for Elly and Drew. A neighbor of Leah's recommended a house keeper that has already come to clean once, and Leah was really excited and happy about the cleaning. Since Leah is still not well enough to do the every day/weekly cleaning she used to, and her recovery now has yet another hurdle due to the latest development, I thought it would be a huge help to her to have this become a regular service during this time.

If anyone is interested in donating money to help pay for this service, I've set up a Paypal fundraising account and it's tied to a special checking account set aside to pay for the service and other incendentals that may arise. At Paypal, you can easily use a credit card and pay as a guest, or if you're a Paypal user you can log-in and do a check electronically. If you would prefer to mail a check, you can mail it to me at my address below. Please do not feel obligated in any way to contribute and I know many of you already have in your own way. If you would like to, please click the Paypal button below.

                OR
Send checks payable to: Sarah Grinnell
Address: 2 Newport Ave Unit A2
                Newport, RI 02840

Thank you all for your support, no matter what form it is in!
Sarah Grinnell

5 comments:

  1. Sarah can you contact me off line at dvalente@seacorp.com. I am working on something that may help a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever it is, let me know. I'm in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for doing this Sarah! I just added a little link to this post on the right column so people can find it later as this post works its way down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah, could you email me at markpietrantonio@gmail.com I have a fundraising idea but cannot do it myself from up here in Boston.
    Thank you,
    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah,

    My name is Lori and I worked with Leah at SEA Corp, if you have a moment, would you mind contacting me at myskye6767@yahoo.com?

    Thanks!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete