Pages

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Warrior t-shirts

I was pleasantly surprised by how many people expressed interest in the warrior t-shirts I am having made.  Unfortunately it is taking a little bit longer than expected to have the graphic artist do a draft of my design.  I thought in the meantime I could do a post to ask everyone who wants one to email me so I can place a big order all at once.  They are going to be light blue with dark blue font (colon cancer color).  They won't be more than $18.95, depends how big my order is.  The women's shirts will be sort of fitted and the men's will be regular t-shirt style.  If you could email me the following it would help speed the process along;
1. Pick men or women's style
2. Quantity
3. Size
4. Address if you dont live close enough to and want it shipped
My email is leahinnewport@hotmail.com
 I think the easiest way to take payment will be to mail me a check but I have to get price finalized.  Thanks everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds awesome Leah...can't wait to see the design you come up with!!! I will be definitely taking a few!!! What a great idea.
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are the ladies sizes? Small thru XL? More?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll take a couple 1 women's med and 1 men's xl for my tubby hubby.
    hugs coll

    ReplyDelete