Pages

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Save the Date!

This is Leah’s friend Kim again.
I’ve had the wonderful privilege of working with Leah at SEA Corp for several years.  Many of our coworkers at SEA Corp have enlisted the help of several of her friends and family to organize an event in support of Leah called Band Together for Leah.
It will take place at the Elk’s in Newport  on January 18th from 6-10:30pm. There will be live music (Bow to Your Sensei!, HAZMAT, and The Merge), raffles, silent auctions, cash bar, food, and good times!
The details aren’t finalized yet, but we’re looking into pre-selling tickets to prevent reaching over capacity at the venue. We’ll make another post when things are finalized, and in the meantime you can check out the Facebook page.

5 comments:

  1. Wish I could be there in person, but I'll be there in mind & spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I wish I lived closed and could attend in person! What a great support network you have cheering you on around the nation Leah!!! I will be sending all my thoughts to Rhode Island on January 18th!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Leah--I wanted you to know that I have been keeping up with your story and sending hopeful thoughts along the way. As you may know, I am due February 5 (!) so I will do my best to make it to give you a hug in person! Xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just booked a flight to come to RI and attend this event. I am so looking forward to the seeing Leah! Please let me know when I can purchase a ticket :)
    Sarah (Schenck) Hebert

    ReplyDelete