Pages

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving

I don't think I'll be eating Turkey this year for the first time ever at Thanksgiving.  Of course every holiday is a little different for me from now on anyway.  How much is a little bit of turkey going to matter.

I was trying to find a great thankful quote to put up for today but I couldn't find anything that I thought was good enough.  I guess the bottomline is that we all have something to be thankful for.  The more we say thanks the less we are complaining and being ungrateful.  So let's all find a few things to be thankful for today!

I am thankful that the chemo seems to be working!  I am grateful that I have heat and a home especially when it is so cold and rainy!  I am thankful for my family and friends that have been such a great support to me!  I am thankful for my children who make me smile every day. 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is always, always, always something to be thankful for.

    (I tried to post the picture with that, but it didn't quite work...)

    Love and hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Leah! I have a cold too... and it is hard when you are totally well. I am actually home and not doing thanksgiving because I am so sick... had lots of time to think about what I am thankful for... I am thankful for having you in my life! You are an inspiration! Keep on keeping on! I will continue to pray for your comfort! Take care! Kiki

    ReplyDelete