Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

MRI

So as I lay in my chair at 3am I realize I'll probably be awake for 2 hrs because this what the steroids do to me.  (Why not blog?! )However we think the steroids helped last time so its hard to not take them.  The reason I'm sleeping in the recliner is that I have the sciatic pain back that shoots down my leg.  I have seen 2 chiropractors who couldn't help me.  Now the oncologist wants to do an MRI of my spine to see what's going on.  Likely there are tumors pressing on nerves.

I'm really looking forward to the Fall and hoping I'm feeling good for all the festivals and the weather.  Last year on our 7 year anniversary, September 23, i found out the cancer was back everywhere in my abdomen. Lets hope this 8 year mark is a little better.  We have a few weddings to go to and that's always exciting!

Back to sleep, I hope!  God bless everyone!  I hope you're sleeping!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Leah,

    Steroids really amp you up! I hope the recliner gives your pain some comfort and that you'll be able to get cozy in it so you can ease the nerve-y lightning bolts. I'm sending good thoughts and prayers your way today!

    Liz G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fingers crossed for decent scan results. Hope you got back to sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping for an anniversary you guys can actually enjoy this year, with no bad news.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Weddings are wonderful to look forward too!!!!! Many hugs,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leah sweetheart, Be well and breathe in the Fresh Autumn air...found you thru Cynthia Gouveia (Patty* Schmidt)...the Lord watch over you & your now and grant you joy & peace in believing...for you I am praying. your senior sister in Christ*, ana harshaw

    ReplyDelete