Pages

Monday, July 14, 2014

July 14 dr apt

I had my drs apt today.  My tumor markers are good, not elevated at all.  I had an ultra sound done, they saw a little bit of fluid.  I have some cramping from it.  I don't feel as though the fluid means anything.  The method im using requires a slow steady increase of the medication.  I feel like even there is fluid it is just because I don't have enough of the meds in me yet.  Being hopeful anyway.  We have a scan scheduled for Aug 8 and hope to see dr to discuss on aug 11.

I was able to go away on vacation a few weeks ago and I have another one coming up in a few weeks.  I feel like I'm really going to enjoy summer!  So appreciating the sun!!

I am feeling good.  I am still running, and enjoying time with the kids.  Right now my mom, brother and dad are here.  We are enjoying time together and having fun!

7 comments:

  1. Nice Leah: I pray for you a lot especially when I am running. Glad to see that you are doing well.

    Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to hear this news, Leah! Always thinking of you! Love, Brenna

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy for you, Leah, that you are feeling good and able to enjoy life! Loved the pic of you and your mom before your run!

    Missy

    ReplyDelete
  4. So good to hear all this Leah! Enjoy away..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great news! I hope it stays great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear you are able to enjoy your Summer. :)

    ReplyDelete