Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Chemo reduction

So the dr decreased my dosage by 20% of the one drugs we think is causing the problem (irinotican) This did not help at all.  The patch for motion sickness basically gave me dizziness and blurred vision to the point where it is difficult to walk.

It sounded like she could reduce more next time but also they can eliminate the whole drug.  I want to try eliminating it because I just don't think lowering will do anything.

I have a scan scheduled for June 12.  This will probably be too early to tell if its still effective without the irinotican.

The dr wasn't against doing the trial either.  I'd like to see if we can do without irinotican and still keep the tumors from growing before switching to trial.

1 comment:

  1. Hope they can figure out something that will help make it more tolerable!

    ReplyDelete