Pages

Monday, December 3, 2012

my mommy is here

I forgot to tell everyone that my mom finally arrived last week!  I hadn't seen her since after the surgery before any of my treatments or port and it is so nice to have her here.  Need I say more, really? 

I am doing much better today, finally had a dinner last night that didn't consist of toast!  Thanks to Bryan's mom for cooking for us all weekend!  I am trying to get into the holiday spirit and decorating the house and I can't wait to make loads of cookies with my mom and Elly.  Everyone who knows me, knows how much I love baking and I haven't baked one thing since I got diagnosed, so there is a lot of make up baking to do!  Yum!

7 comments:

  1. Yay for so many things! No toast for dinner! Cookies! And most importantly ... Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy you are feeling better, your mom is there, and you are ready to bake! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear that your feeling better...and I'm glad your mom is here. :) Bake on sister!!! Hope to talk to you soon...
    <3 Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Leah,
    I hope you are feeling better. I am always thinking of you.. stay strong, you are doing a great job!
    Love,Brenna

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd be happy to taste any of your baking samples lol! Take care! Love, Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. PS: Love the pics of you and kids in the leaves!

    ReplyDelete