Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Arizona here I come

I am leaving for Arizona in the morning.  I am sure the week is going to fly by!  I will miss my kids terribly but it will be good to get some relaxing time in the sun and get to walk outside!  Although I do love having a treadmill!  It will be so nice to not have to worry about my hands getting the daggers constantly and having to wear gloves everywhere, even in the house!  Here is my favorite place right now in my house!

I am mostly over the awfulness of this treatment.  Mondays I seem to be doing pretty well so hopefully getting up at 4am to catch our flight doesn't do me in for the day.  Have a good week everybody!

12 comments:

  1. Leah have a wonderful time. Absorb all that good warm sunshine!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leah...this was Dawn! Sorry I just realized I forgot to put my name...you do look like a little cozy kitten!
      :)

      Delete
  2. Leah, hope you have a warm and wonderful time in Arizona. I pray that God would give you refreshment for your body and soul!

    Jan DaCosta

    ReplyDelete
  3. You remind me of a cat sleeping in the sunlit window! So glad you are getting out of this refrigerator for awhile, even tho I will miss you. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Arizona! Have a WONDERFUL time soaking up the sun!
    Great picture too, hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay Arizona! Have a WONDERFUL time soaking up the sun!
    Great picture too, hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Safe flight and have a great trip!

    You look very cozy by the window there :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. All you need is a plate of lasagna, Garfield.

    Enjoy Leah and my prayers for a safe and uneventful trip!

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  8. Counting the minutes!! :). Can't wait to give u a big bear hug!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait to see you at the end of the week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Leah, Enjoy Arizona.. You deserve it! Praying that you have a rejuvinating, relaxing vacation.
    XO!
    Brenna

    ReplyDelete