Pages

Monday, January 20, 2014

Thank you! Thank You! Thank you!

So those that came on Saturday, Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!  Those that were involved in the planning and executing and everything involved in the amazingness that happened on saturday, Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!  Those that were there in spirit and couldn't make it, Thank you!  My company that put this on, Sea Corp, you are amazing!  I had so many people tell me they wanted to come work at my company after seeing how awesome they are!  We have the term, Sea Corp Family, and it really feels like it.  The amount of support and love that they show, feels like family!

I seriously cannot believe the amount of support and love and in general, people, that showed up on Saturday to show their support.  I have to admit I had to pretend several times during that night that all of you weren't really there for me, that I was just attending an event, otherwise I would have teared up and ended up losing it! 

I have heard that they sold out of tickets, so that means there was at least 500 people that came through the door, craaaaazy!

The food, raffle items, music, everything was amazing.  I hope I was able to get to talk to most of you and say thank you for coming and get a hug or a little chat in, but I know I didn't get to everyone! 


I feel like I can't write a post good enough to express my gratitude and appreciation for everyone and everything.  The local businesses that supported by donating raffle items and food and the Elks club for letting the event take place there, just amazing.  And the bands were all awesome, great music!

So I just wanted to say thanks, and that I'm still smiling and still feeling the energy and Love from Saturday, and I hope I can keep that little warmth of it all burning for a very long time!

--also here are a few photos from the night, my best friend, Kim, and me and my husband Bryan and Me.  I know there was a photographer there and a videographer so when I get a hold of those I will share!

 

5 comments:

  1. It was an amazing event put on by many amazing people for an amazing person!!!!

    You looked so happy and beautiful Leah. :) I'm so glad I could be a part of it and I'm so happy that your still smiling and still feeling the positive energy and love from Saturday, mission accomplished!!!!

    <3
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome....simply awesome. Though I was nearly 3000 miles away, I was thinking of you all evening Leah. Happy to see such a genuine smile on your face. Sounds like am amazing team you have surrounding you!

    Cheers!
    Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely agree with Dawn. Such a successful night and the best part was seeing how beautiful and happy you were!!!
    I think everyone there was touched by how much support there was - I certainly was! So grateful for everything and everyone you mentioned above, Leah.
    I love that picture of us, and I'm honored it made it into your blog (thanks for taking it Dave). Great picture of you and Bryan and I cant wait to see more.
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praise God for a wonderful evening. You are loved and thought about and prayed for by so many people! And you did look absolutely beautiful!! And for all the people who helped, it was amazing! Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leah,
    What a great post to see how wonderful your event was! I was sending you love from Virginia that night - we finally got down there this past weekend to celebrate Christmas with my in-laws. I am sorry I missed the day but I hope to get to RI soon! I'm praying the loving and positive energy and support from Saturday continues in your spirit. You're an amazing woman, Leah and you deserved the wonderful event!
    Love,
    Brenna

    ReplyDelete