Pages

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Feeling better

I am supposed to call my nurse tomorrow and report on fever and everything.  I haven't had a fever for a few days and I am feeling a little better.  I am very nauseas all the time so that has been a struggle but I was able to go for a walk today and get out in the sun.  The plan is to go Wednesday to get treated.  They will only give me the pill.  The IV treatment will stay on schedule, and I will go the following week for that.  That works out for me since my mom and I have tickets to go home in December and hopefully I'll be well enough to make that trip.  Not altering my IV schedule allows us to keep our tickets as they are.  It's only 6 days but will be worth it for that warm sunshine!

4 comments:

  1. Good Deal, Leah! I am so glad to hear you are felling a bit better. Your mom emailed me yesterday that you were still quite ill, so happy to hear you were able to get out a little and are still on schedule to make the Tucson trip!

    missy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear you are still feeling so yucky! I was so hoping that some of the oils I sent would help with your nausea and/or headaches! I will keep praying for you my dear friend! :) Please let me know if there is anything I can do or send you! Sending warm, sunny, healthy thoughts and prayers to you!
    ande

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're feeling a little better. I'll be thinking of you on Wednesday! Have a Happy Thanksgiving! Love, Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear some good feeling news here Leah! Happy Thanksgiving to you and family...DaveL

    ReplyDelete