Pages

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Well that Was good while it lasted

I am back in the chair with everything hurting from my leg to my side tumors.  I am on my off week from the pill and all I can think is that the pill was working.  It causes quite the rash though and nothing they've given me seems to be helping.  I feel like its finally getting a little better but I am supposed to start the pill today so it will only get worse.

Wish me luck today, I don't want to miss the treatment just because of a rash if its working but it's a pretty ugly rash!

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully the pill will stop the hurting, Leah. And maybe your immune system needs some time to get used to the pill medication and stop causing that rash. Geez... one thing after another for you!
    You have had signs that the treatment is working, though! And that is a huge positive!
    Hope you start to feel better again soon!!
    Missy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to hear that the pill might be working!!

    ReplyDelete