Pages

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Not doing good

Since I've been home from Tucson I haven't been feeling good.  I have a bloated belly which makes me think fluid although I don't have those symptoms but I'm realizing perhaps the fluid is just located higher and therefore giving me different symptoms like pressure on my chest and back to the point where I can't lay down or sleep.  It doesn't go away when I'm standing it's just worse laying down.

I have my treatment Wednesday but would like to see someone before then.

7 comments:

  1. I hope you can see somebody before Wednesday and that they have a positive explanation for the bloating a pain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you my sweet friend. love, heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending positive thoughts your way Leah. I hope you find some sort of relief before your appointment

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear that, especially that it's making sleep difficult. Hope you have already/will shortly get some relief!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am praying for you Leah!

    Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thinking of you, my friend, and sending strength, courage and gentle hugs your way - love

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you are feeling better! - Dani

    ReplyDelete