Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Leah the fabulous baker!



[read this post to see what the memory sharing is all about]  

I'm about to make my first loaf of cinnamon swirl bread and I'm thinking about Leah.  I wish I could call her and ask her how she made hers so amazing.  She usually made it for me for my birthday.  Sometimes she would just have it at her house when we came over for a play date.  Now that all the services are over, I'm left with those moments that I wish I could call her, or have another play date with her.  I miss you Leah.  - Sarah Atwood



Hi Kim,
Thank-you so much for helping everyone to continue sharing Leah stories!

Whenever Leah made us her delicious and healthy vegan banana muffins, she knew our entire family all loved them, so she made sure to give us the recipe for us to make them ourselves. After she baked the muffins and gave them to us, she would text us to make sure we each ate at least one while they were still warm. They won't ever taste the same without her touch, but we wanted to share the recipe just as she gave it to us with her changes and handwriting. Now everyone can enjoy her recipe and more of her "sweetness".

Love you Leah!
The Colman family (Judy, Drew, Hadley and Paige)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment