Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Dana farber

I have an apt Monday next week to meet with the medical oncologist at dana farber recommended by the surgeon that I saw last week.  I feel like I have pretty much settled on doing the IV chemo but want to hear what this next Dr has to say.

I also got my genetic testing results.  There was nothing useful with those.  This is good and bad news.  There is nothing to help the drs use for targeted therapies but also means my kids aren't genetically pre disposed to my condition.

I Was hoping to get in earlier than next week to Dana farber so I could plan more for our upcoming vacation but we all know that things don't always work out how we hoped!

2 comments:

  1. We will all be thinking about you! It sounds like Dana Farber will be the right fit for you.

    You've been doing great! Keep it up.

    Love, Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your appointment!

    ReplyDelete