Pages

Monday, December 16, 2013

aww shucks I'm stuck

My brother and I checked in and were waiting at the gate in Tucson for our flight when they kept calling up people traveling to cities all near Providence from our connection, Chicago.  They were telling them their flight from Chicago to where they were going was cancelled due to snow storms back East.  We finally went up to ask, "what about Providence?"  "Oh yeah" they said, "there too."  No more flights there until Tuesday!  Well chemo Monday will have to wait I guess.  In the meantime I'm enjoying more time with friends and family and missing my husband and kids like crazy, kind of what my son would call a "Happy/sad" kind of thing. 

Last week I met up with some friends I used to play soccer with in middle school and Highschool. We met for lunch and caught up and of course took a group photo!




Saw an awesome view of the moon last night over the mountains, and only having my phone to take pictures, this is all I have to show for it.
And of course it's gorgeous and sunny here so I am soaking up some extra rays!
There is another storm back home tomorrow, so let's just pray we make it this time!

3 comments:

  1. So great to see you! Hope you can make it home tomorrow, and then come back for another visit in a few months with the whole family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so good to see you Leah! I hope that the sunshine was therapeutic in more ways than one and that we see you again here in AZ real soon! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so good to see you Leah! I hope that the sunshine was therapeutic in more ways than one and that we see you again here in AZ real soon! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete