Pages

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Tis the season

My mom and I arrived safely in Tucson last night, late, way too late.  I am adjusting to the time change and I am still tired from the trip.  Got to go to Trader Joe's today.  I say "got to" because the one at home is not anywhere near my house and I love going to that store and getting fun organic vegan stuff.  Anyway, just wanted to check in and let everyone know I'm alive and well and I hope to have some fun pictures for everyone this week.  Here is one I took down the street from my mom's house, thought this was so cute and seasonal!


I have had a life long dream of going on a hot air balloon ride, they have them here in the winter and I am looking into it but not sure if I can make it happen, that would be some awesome photos, too bad I forgot my camera!  At least I have my Iphone.

Unfortunately it is supposed to be in the 50s here this week, and rain tomorrow, but I am determined to find some sunshine and a warm rock!

6 comments:

  1. Glad you made it safely! Can't wait to see you in a few days. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture! Enjoy your trip and I hope you find peace and extra happiness! Xo
    brenna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for Tuscon!! Love the seasonal cactus, btw! Big hugs from dreary old Cape Cod!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA! Love the picture...hope it's getting warmer by the minute. Blessings! Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy the trip out is behind you... Hope the weather cooperates! What a wonderful adventure, I am crossing my fingers the hot air balloon ride happens!

    Cady

    ReplyDelete
  6. well, that is something i've never seen before.....great picture! probably not a good idea to hang ornaments on those bad boys?! hope you are soaking up some sun and maybe some high heights....i hope you get your balloon wish! how fun will that be?!

    ReplyDelete