Pages

Monday, January 26, 2015

Blizzard

So this blizzard we are having is causing me all sorts of problems.  We are expected to get about 2 feet of snow.  My treatment was originally scheduled for Tuesday but because of the storm we had to change it to Wednesday.   Depending how much snow we get and Boston gets we might not be able to make it there on Wednesday.  This means that I then cannot leave on my flight Thursday (if my flight is even still existent and leaving as scheduled).  So wish us luck with all this snow, but if this is the biggest of my problems right now I think I'm doing pretty well :)

2 comments:

  1. I really hope you get to still go to Arizona. Wishing you luck that everything works out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ARRRRGGGGGH, weather..........I hope everything has aligned and fallen into place and that you were able to get to your appointment today, then jet off westward to sunny Tucson tomorrow where you can say, AHHHHHHH, weather......Linn

    ReplyDelete