Pages

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Eye exam

I had an eye exam today because of my constant pupil dilation and blurred vision.  The drs said they would contact my team and they would decide if I should continue on the trial.  My vision was still good so they didn't seem concerned.  We will see, a little blurred vision isn't a big deal to me compared to everything else I deal with!

My rash is still all over my chest and back and is starting on my face again.  I just started my off week of the pills though so hopefully that calms things down.

2 comments:

  1. Leah Peah,
    It is good to hear that your vision is still good. You are in my prayers.
    Love, Missy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll echo Missy with:
    Leah-gotta-Peah,
    I wish I could help, I hope the week off the pills helps it all. I'm praying for you!
    Love,
    ande

    ReplyDelete