Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Ploutz Power!

My bestfriend, Kim, had bracelets made to support my recovery (see below).  If anyone wants one, let me know!  Thanks Kim!
I continue to feel extremely exhausted but the pain meds seem to be working great.  I am getting anxious about my apt next week to find out the results of the pathology report.   Thanks for all the flowers, thoughts and prayers from everyone.  We had the best results we could have expected from the surgery so they are working, keep up the prayers! 
 

5 comments:

  1. I'll have my dad pick one up for me. Glad to hear things are continuing in the right direction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks like a professional picture with the white background :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Leah,
    Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
    I work at American Systems on the EQT team with Bryan. We would love to wear the PLOUTZ POWER bracelets. How can I get some?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Leah, I just found your blog here and it's great you're doing this so all of your concerned friends/coworkers can keep up with your progress towards recovery. I would be so proud to wear a bracelet like this so please let me know where I can get one.

    Hope your treatment and day to day feelings get better. I think of you every day and there are a lot of us here thinking very positive thoughts for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS: That last note was from me, Dave Lussier, but I see it says Anonymous and I don't know how to get my name in there...

      Delete