Pages

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Taking names- part 2

A big THANK YOU to everyone who submitted their names to help with a project I'm working on (see post from October 2nd http://leahstatus.blogspot.com/2013/10/taking-names.html).

 I was extremely touched by every single email that either contained a name or in some cases a story of how they knew Leah or their positive wishes for her and her family (this was not necessary or expected, just something I enjoyed reading and of course I don't think anyone cares less if they didn't share a story). As a friend, I am sooo happy she has a wonderful group of people rooting for her and I am so glad you all know what a special person she is.
There were people who hadn't met Leah but followed her story because they knew a family member or friend and their hearts went out to her, and that is exactly what I was looking for and wish to include.

There is still time if you want your name involved but haven't emailed me yet.
I was hoping to have it done by now and be able to post a picture on the blog (the names will not be readable in the picture for privacy), but I am so sorry I have been very busy. And I don't think I allowed for enough time for people to email anyway, so I'll extend the deadline a little longer.
Please stay tuned for the finished product.
Thanks!!
Leah's friend, Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment